USC School of Social Work Presents...

USC School of Social Work Presents...
Documentary Film Festival

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Meet the Film Crew...

Cloe Taehee Kim (Director) 


Hometown: Seoul, Korea

Education:
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from University of California Los Angeles in 2007


Master of Social Work (Candidate) from University of Southern California - Community Organization Planning and Administration(COPA). 


Hobbies and Interests:
I love the nature, classical music, jazz, and traveling. 


Social Work Interests:
My interest is in third world countries, non-profit,and networking with diverse people. I'm interested in working with women and children. 


Why I chose the Social Work in Media Elective: 
I would like other people to learn about Korean American Culture. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Saray Navarro (Cinematographer, Recruiter, & Editor)


Hometown: Los Angeles, Ca


Education: 
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from University of California Los Angeles in 2007, Minors in Spanish and Chicana/o Studies


Master of Social Work (Candidate) from University of Southern California- Families and Children


Hobbies and Interests:
I enjoy hiking, photography, the arts, traveling the world, Chicana/o history, Latin American film, independent films, concerts, and relaxing


Social Work Interests:
My interest is in working with at risk children, youth, and their families. My focus of research and interests are cultural diversity, domestic violence exposure and the impact on children, teen dating violence, and working with developmentally disabled children and their families. 


Why I chose the Social Work in Media Elective: 
I have a special interest in merging the arts with social work and empowering communities. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Christopher Francisco (Cinematographer and Recruiter)


Hometown: Pansay City, Philippines


Education: 
Bachelor of Arts in Asian American Studies from San Francisco State University 


Master of Social Work (Candidate) from University of Southern California-Families and Children, School Social Work


Hobbies and Interests: 
In my free time, I enjoy traveling and photography


Social Work Interests:
My interest is working in the school setting as a pupil service attendance counselor (PSAC)


Why I chose Social Work in media class:
I believe every person has a story to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment